Blogging tips

Friday 7 March 2014

Cleaning the Autumn


One chilly morning my sister was driving my 3 years old niece to the school. When they stopped at a red light there was a park to their left in which the gardeners were sweeping the fallen dry leaves.
Suddenly my niece said:

- “Look, mummy, look, they’re cleaning the Autumn!"
She’s brilliant, isn’t she? And what a poetic thought!






Why am I telling you this? Because I’ve decided to "clean" the Autumn too (and the Winter) and until the 21st of this month you’ll have the opportunity to get your hands on a unique and exclusive set that I myself hand-made with the best quality materials and above all with love and care, at an exceptional price.

Here they are, all together at a glance. If you’re interested in any of them click on the legend of its photo. Just in case you’re wondering: the 25% discount has been applied only to the garment price not to the shipment.

Edited: these are no longer available but I'm sure that you're going to love what's coming next season.


From 30 € R.S.I.
From 36 € R.S.I.
From 34 € R.S.I.
From 34 € R.S.I.
From 45 € R.S.I.
From 49 € R.S.I.
Remember that once a set has found a new head and neck to add style to it’s gone because I only make one set per model. The next Autumn/Winter season there will be fabulous sets but they will not be the same…

I’m sooo excited! Spring, new season, lighter yarns and garments…

Well, my hooks and needles are calling me so that’s all for today which is no small thing.
Catch you next Friday!

Note: Yes I know, I was working in the Mix & Match project but we’ve been busy with several viruses and their ping-pong effect so I couldn’t finish it and it will have to be postponed until next A/W season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...