Blogging tips

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Flexi-Shooees: new yarn colours!!

New yarn colours for the model Lollipop.

Aha! You surely thought that I had abandoned you. Nope, I wouldn’t dare to, my dearest Earth beings.

It’s just one of those things that happens continuously to compulsive crocheters- maybe…this last week…I may have neglected the housework a little bit (tell me that it never happened to you) so I had to do everything during the weekend plus taking pics of the new yarns, printing the new colours of soles, taking pics of them too…Yay! I was so tired that I couldn’t write the post yesterday, sorry.

So today I’m going to double post: new colours of yarns and new colours of soles for the Flexi-Shooees!

First of all, yarns:

When I decide which type of yarn I’m going to use for a particular project, I study carefully the colour chart and pick the ones that I like the most and that can be combined in an interesting way. Then I go to my yarn shop with my list and buy the selected ones. That’s the theory. In fact, there is a law that says that there is always going to be a couple of colours unavailable and then the sinceweareatit happens: sinceweareatit, oh, nice colour!, oh, that one is nice too!, well, you knooow, I’m going to buy these too.
So I always end up with a missing couple of colours of my list and 4 sinceweareatit.

I warn you! Sinceweareatits are really dangerous, keep away from them!

By the way, what do you think of my recent sinceweareatits? And the colour chart of the Lollipop shooees? Any colour that you miss?

Ok, now I have to write the post for the new soles.
See you in a mo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...