Blogging tips

Sunday 21 December 2014

Flexi-Shooees: New model Baaahh-Boties!

























This is a new model and the last one for this Winter... The Baaahh-Booties!!

Aren't they cute? Ultra-cute? Mega-cute?


The little story about this pattern is that I crocheted the first design in green. I wanted to use a thicker yarn and the only colour that I had available at that moment was forest green. 

When finished, I showed my new creation to Mrs. Soft Kitty and ask her for her opinion. Wrooong! She was very sincere and answered that they seemed like broccoli.
Note: if you don't like the answer, don't ask.

Anyway, she was right but I'm not going to show you, I don't want to feel embarrased. 
The colours of the final version are more natural (you can see them here). They are more like this:


But if you are in a psychedelic mood I can always crochet something like this:


You are the boss, my dearest Earth beings.
And if you have any suggestions for an Earth animal to become a Flexi-shooee, just leave a comment.

That's all for today which is no small thing.

Merry Christmas, my dearest Earth beings!!

Catch you next Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...