Blogging tips

Sunday 8 February 2015

Adventures and misfortunes of a crocheter in a cruise- VII

Saturday 7th of September:














Today we are going back to Madrid. There is a strike- not sure if it's because of the air controllers or the airport personnel. Our flight has been delayed for more than 4 hours and we thought it would be positive after all if we could stay one more day in Venice.

Nah! No luck today. We finally take off almost 5 hours late.

We are exhausted, it's late and we just want to eat something and go to sleep.
Tomorrow in the afternoon we will take the train back to Malaga.
  • Hours of crocheting: 0.
  • Sea sickness pills: 4.


Sunday 8th of September













We spend the time before departing to Malaga with the Wonder-Grandpas, talking about the experience.

We've enjoyed every minute, visited 4 countries and 2 continents.

It's been too short, we want more but what I'm sure of is that it's been a great time and we will remember this experience forever. Thank you, thank you, thank you Wonder-Grandpas.
Ah! I've almost finished the capelet on the train. It's been by far the most productive time. I only have to crochet the neck.

Well, I'm happy because I've learned that trips are for enjoying them, specially with your family, for learning about other places, other Earth beings and, if you have spare time, crochet a little bit but without any pressure. 

As for the yarns, well, I now have the perfect excuse to go back to Istanbul (hi, hi, hi!).
I hope that you've enjoyed this amazing saga (haha). Thank you very much for reading me...whatever I write.
  • Hours of crocheting: 3. Hurray!

Final note: I've been suffering from sea sickness for more than a week since we came back to Malaga. I've googled it and found out that you can suffer it for days, weeks and even moths after the trip. Fortunately it's been a few days for me.
In spite of the sea sickness it's been worth it and I would do it again given the chance.
Next time, who knows where!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...