Blogging tips

Friday 25 April 2014

Frappé- Spring/Summer 2014


As Spring is already here and Summer is just around the corner it's time to talk about coffee (yes, yes, wait and see).


As I'm a very positive Earth being, I like to think that the temperature is rising and that it's just the right time to start making frappé coffee and crocheting Summer accessories.

I love coffee in all it's forms, although there is a small inconvenient: it's got caffeine. It's a very interesting molecule specially when your body wakes up in the morning but your brain is still in a sleeping mode but, if you're a caffeine-addict like me and take a minimum of 3-4 a day, then you have a problem.



Thanks Clon that a clever mind invented the decaffeinated coffee and we- happy coffeeholics- can have as many as we like.


Now back to the business. When I finished this stole my lateral thinking boomed the word "frappé" into my caffeine-addicted brain so that's the name for this wonderful Summer accessory.



I've crocheted the frappé stole in a high quality 100% mercerised cotton with a beautiful transition between cream and brown shades.



Composition:


Stole100% Cotton



Measurements
(inches):

StoleL: 59        A: 12



Just imagine yourself wearing a white linen dress and this astonishing stole, lying comfortably in a chaise lounge by the beach and having a chilly frappé coffee. It's a really nice picture, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...