Blogging tips

Friday 11 April 2014

Nemo mesh shawl- Spring/Summer 2014


What is the topic for today? Oh, yes, yes...No, it isn't that. Let me think...No, that's not the topic either. Hmmm...Yes, I remember!

Yesterday I forgot to pick up Little Romulan from school after a long school-excursion day. I felt terribly guilty while I was waiting for my dearest friend Nadia to bring him home- thank you, darling- and for the rest of the evening and part of the night...until I fell asleep.






Today, when I woke up I had a fresh name for the shawl that I've been trying to find out for the whole week: Nemo mesh shawl.

It's amazing to see how the subconscious works. I suppose that I've been having dreams about Finding Nemo, Dori and her short-term memory loss...Oh, my, now I'm scared!

Ok, let's keep focused: I've worked Nemo mesh shawl in a 100% cotton thread with vibrant colours that is going to be a unique addition to your summer outfits. You can also wear it around your neck as a scarf or even around your hips.


Composition:


Shawl100% cotton

Medidas (cm):


Shawl
L: 70.9          W: 39.4 
These are approximate measurements without tassels.





By the way, I still feel guilty. Do you have a similar story that you'd like to share with this bad, bad mother?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...