Blogging tips

Friday 6 June 2014

A small change


Ok, so once again I have to apologise because I'm late (yet again) and because I haven't told you in time that I'm going to make a small change in my site.

The reasons:

1-This last week we've been playing ping-pong with germs at home and 3 out of 4 (including me) have had bronchitis and are still in recovering mode. Hurray, hurray! So I have several projects but haven't been able to finish even one.

2- As this alittlebitofeverything blog is a sort of a log book as well in which I write my crochet/knitting work and thoughts of the week, it happens that unexpected events pop out like mushrooms and I end up running like hell to complete all the tasks, no matter how well I organise my weekly plan.



Ok, sometimes (in rare occasions I must say) I have 2-3 posts ready to publish so that I can take it a little bit easier but, in the end, reality prevails and my game piece goes back to square one.

Conclusions:

I've decided to post on Sundays. This way, I have at least one weekend day to post without the daily pressure ( that's my theory, haha!).

Besides, wouldn't it be nice to wake up on a beautiful Sunday morning and read my post while having breakfast?

That's all for today which is no small thing.

Remember:

Catch you next Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...