Blogging tips

Sunday 8 June 2014

A piece of Summer sky


At least that’s what this ribbon’s colours suggest me and it is sooo soft.

Firstly I thought of shooting the typical pics showing how to use the shawl as it is, on the hips as a light cover… But this way is interesting too, don’t you think?

I intended to sell them but Mrs. Soft Kitty loves this set and- after zillions of  “please, please, please, mummy”- I gave up.




Besides it’s beach and swimming pool time here in Málaga so she’s going to wear it from now on and she looks gorgeous with it, don’t you think?

Oh, oh, I’m having a “mother chicken proud of her chicks” attack so I’d better leave it here.

What do you think about this set? Come on, comments are free, you know…

That's all for today which is no small thing.

Catch you next Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...