Blogging tips

Sunday 29 June 2014

Summer Breeze


We’re ready to have dinner by the beach, a nice summer breeze gently blowing. Wonderful!

After a few minutes I'm beginning to feel a bit chilly but I convince myself that I don't need any extra clothing. After all, it's Summer!

And then is when you catch a nice Summer cold. Well, and when everybody insists on switching on the air conditioning to full power: at the mall, where all you want to buy is a warm cardy instead of that beautiful bikini, at the cinema where your eyeballs get frozen in 5 minutes, at the office where your poor brain is unable to work properly due to the hypothermia.

All those chilly moments will be lost in time…


I crocheted a Summer scarf-shawl using this stitch from New Stitch a Day, a suitable mesh stitch for this season, and a silver grey yarn.

Pictures are Mrs. Soft Kitty’s. Yes, today is her birthday and we have decided to get her a super-camera but gave it to her yesterday. She was the boss. The good thing is that after all those impossible and sometimes forced postures I’m not going to need a gym session for a while.

Oh! I almost forgot to mention that this is a gift for myself to compensate the funny experience that I had with the Bolero’s diary.

That’s all for today which is no small thing.

Catch you next Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...