Blogging tips

Sunday 3 August 2014

Summer Break


Source

This is going to be my last post until September the 14th.

I'm going to be holidaying but most of all, working like mad. Yeah, I've got to make several video-tutorials for Little Romulan's class mates as we're going to have basic crochet workshops- a booster- as well as several more to learn how to crochet all sorts of items.

We will be recycling as many materials as we can to use them together with the t-shirt yarn. For Clon's sake, I can already feel the good fun!

My intention is to write a sort of a diary of the workshops during the course, in which I'll write about our experiences, goals achieved and, if I can, some pictures of the children's master pieces.

On the other hand I'll be crocheting and knitting part of my next Fall/Winter collection as well as birthday presents- the great majority of my family members were born in Autumn and Winter, very few Spring or Summer birds- and Christmas presents.

You seeee! One of 6 weeks will be true holidays! But, as they say, "if you like the scratching then you don't mind the yarn".

Anyway, Happy Summer holidays to you! Enjoy and don't forget to take your hook/needles with you, crochenauts/knitternauts. You never know when you'll need them...

That's all for today which is no small thing!

Catch you on September!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...