Blogging tips

Wednesday 13 November 2013

New season at "mira que punto!"

This is my first post after more-or-less a year in which I have been rearranging everything. 
I’m as happy as a clam to present to you the novelties of mira qué punto!

Firstly, there is a new section for knitted/crocheted garments for “humans”. I will continue offering products and info for Blythe lovers (for newbies, Blythe is an adorable japanese doll I’m obsessed with) but with the work philosophy of the new section, aka: OOAK garments knitted/crocheted using high quality yarns and threads and, of course, made with lots of love.

On the other hand I will post in Tips tricks and ideas that I have found out on internet. If you are a knitting/crocheting lover like me I’m sure they will make your work easier.

In Patterns you will find knitting/crocheting patterns that I’ found out on the internet and I really like and of my own.

Last but not least, thanks and a big hug for Mc Husband for his help and infinite patience. He’s made the 3D model and 3D printing of the mira qué punto! logo for the little pegs that you see in the pictures and the labels of the garments (lovely, aren’t they?) and for some of the attrezzo I will be using.


After all this blahblahblah here you have the first outfit of the new season.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...