Blogging tips

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Flower Power- Sold Out!


OK, the name of this set is more appropriate for spring time, so what? 

My brain doesn't like winter but my body says “keep me warm, keep me warm” (high pitch here). So, how do I make my brain and my body happy at the same time? That’s it! The Flower Power beret and scarf set!


The Flower Power beret’s got a flower appliqué and the infinite scarf has been crocheted following a lace pattern of flowers, flowers and more flowers...but as I’ve used a mohair yarn it’s super-warm.











Composition:
Beret Baby Wool (60% wool, 40% acrylic)
Scarf Mohair (70% mohair, 30% acrylic)

Measurements (inches):
Beret For brains of 21-22 of circumference
Scarf Length: 60 Width: 8

I hope that you like it. Next Wednesday: " Mad about..."

Remember that your precious and exclusive set will be sent to you by registered mail and that shipment is included in the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...