Blogging tips

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Purple Reign- Autumn/Winter 13/14


Sooo sweet! (the cowl, not the model)

Visualize the situation: We're just about to go out and suddenly everybody but me has to do something important- we're in a hurry, clock is ticking and I know we're going to be late- I tell them to get everything they need, push them out of the house, get into the car and off we go...
Then I find out that I forgot my hat at home but it's too late to come back.

Dammit! Now what? It' freezing cold out there and my ears are going to drop off my head in two minutes.




If I have had this hooded cowl with me I could have avoided the inconvenience of being almost an earless human.

For a brain with a fish memory like mine it is important to reduce the number of items to remember. That's why I love the two-in-one thingies, very useful indeed...

You can use this large extra-wide cowl simply as a cowl or as a hooded cowl. The second option is very handy to maintain the temperature of your brain (so that your fishy memory doesn't get worse) and to keep your ears glued to your head.

I've knitted this cowl with all my love and with a super-soft purple & dark chocolate yarn.

Sooo, sooo sweet! (the model, not the cowl)
Composition:

CowlMerino Wool 50%, Acrylic 50%


Measurements (inches):

CowlH:19         W: 15 flat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...