Blogging tips

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Things happen

Carpal tunnel syndrome.

You know what Pope said: "To err is human..." and I must be the best human in the entire world because I keep making mistakes every day.

To be able to show you one of my creations per week and post on Fridays too I began to work into the night, knit or crochet compulsively and fit everything into my daily schedule millimetrically timed. The peak load has become a mountain range.

I suppose that as every knitter/crocheter (in fact any artisan) my fear is to be unable to use my hands. When hands and wrists begin to cry it becomes a problem and if you do not solve it then you are a surgery fodder.

When your health is at risk you must stop, think, change your perspective and reorganize your life.

Besides I tend to be perfectionist in everything I do, specially when I knit/crochet; I like to take my time to choose my yarns, the appropriate patterns (well, if my yarns talk to me if not then I have to wait for them to speak and some of them are very stubborn) and knit/crochet calmly.

Thus, after two months I have decider to post once weekly, on Fridays.

Now to relax the tension click on the following link to watch a nice short film about knitting obsession (I had a 5 minutes laugh; it's very useful to kick your stress away).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...