Blogging tips

Thursday 2 January 2014

???? Set- Autumn/Winter 13/14

Nadia: beautiful and stylish, my friend

I don’t know if to name this set Flojgrönhansen or Machu Picchu. Nordic or Peruvian? No idea…

But it is really beautiful. I fell in love with the colours of this yarn (you see, I’m a yarn addict, meow!).

I have crocheted this set using the same stitch pattern as this cowl and I still haven’t figured out which side I prefer.

So this is a reversible set of hat with earflaps and a short cowl crocheted in a 100% Wool yarn with lovely colours (I’ve already mentioned it, haven’t I?).

By the way, what name would you choose for this set?






Composition:
HatMerino Wool 100%
CowlMerino Wool 100%


Measurements (inches):
HatFor brains of 21-221/2 circumference
CowlH:10         W: 12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...