Blogging tips

Friday 16 May 2014

Chichiriviche- Spring/Summer 2014


Someday, when I grow old (hahah! As if I wasn't old enough) I'd like to visit this astonishing place.

Chichiriviche is located in the state of Falcon, in Venezuela. It is a fishermen small town and one of the starting points towards the islands of Morrocoy National Park.

Part of Mc Husband's family lives in Caracas and they have a property at Chichiriviche. 

I didn't know anything about it but thanks to Saint Google I got startled by beautiful pictures of white sand beaches, crystal clear water and an exuberant vegetation. 











Oh, my! I wish I could teleport myself there right now. Scottyyyy!


Back to the reality and as a tribute to this magnificent scenery, today I present to you the Chichiriviche stole. Crocheted in a high quality 100% mercerised cotton with an amazing combination of blue and green shades, you can wear it with a dress, jeans and a spaghetti t-shirt or simply nude ( hahaha! Joking, I'm joking).

 

I've finished the stole by crocheting a beaded edge and by adding tassels to the lower part and beautiful ceramic green beads combined with smaller wood beads to the upper part of the stole, so that you can pin it in different ways.


Composition:
StoleMercerized cotton 100%



Measurements ("):


StoleL: 59       W: 14

If you like it, you know what to do. Remember that there is only one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...