Blogging tips

Sunday 21 September 2014

The CoowlHat or Hatwl- Sold out!


Composition:
CoowlHat50% wool, 10% alpaca, 40% acrylic

Measurements (inches):
CoowlHatL: 12         W: 11

My idea of crocheting a cowl that is also a hat is not new but I bet that the name is original. Isn't it?

Now, explanation:

[(cool+cowl=Coowl) + Hat]=CoowlHat

Or

(Hat+cowl)=Hatwl


I'll leave to you, English native speakers, the pronunciation but please, do tell me because I have no clue. And if by any chance any of them happens to be a swear word, dirty word or something similar- that I swear I'm completely unaware of- do tell me too, will you?


I've been making uncountable searches in internet and there is no such words for a garment soooo they are mine, mine! (I warn you, I'm planning to register them, muahaha!).

Hey! Uncountable, unnumbered... No, please, not again!!

Focus, focus, behave yourself (you see, I talk a lot to myself but that's something that you'll have to get used to).

Now, it's official, it's Autumm. Well, at least in MQP. There are a few days left to change season but, again, I'm doing it for your own good (not sure if this is good for your karma): the coowlhat or hatwl is the perfect present for someone that needs a karma cheer up (oh, good karma, yes, I knew it!), a present for yourself ( time to pamper yourself for a change; maybe this option is not so good for your karma), a Christmas present ( this is surely good for your karma, last minute shopping unbalances it a lot, it happens to me year after year).

So, you want it? You got it. The first CoowlHat or Hatwl of the season.
I've crocheted it using a supersoft wool blend yarn in...blue and...dark blue (I'm very bad at naming colours, you know, but if in doubt have a look at the pictures).

Note: I'm not sure about which name is better for this garment. Could you help me, please? Don't forget to tell me how to pronounce it.

That's all for today which is no small thing.

Catch you next Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...